Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Weekend

I have been having lots of fun this spring. My good friend Alyssa got married on April 10th so i made the long drive to Logan for her reception. It was so pretty and her and Jon look so happy. Since I was up there i decided to stay the night with my best bud Brookie D. We went to Chili's with her bf Mike. Then we kicked him out and stayed up all night talking and watching movies. The next day we slept in, went to the hot tub, went tanning, went to lunch, got our necessary Diet Coke and were very lazy. It was great, I do not miss Logan but I miss living with Brooke. The next day was Easter and I got to hang out with the whole family. We had an easter egg hunt for my nephews and had a big Easter dinner. My mom catered to everyone's favorite and even cooked me chicken cause she knows I hate ham. My Grandma drove from Hyrum for the dinner. One of my nephews had a birthday the day after so we decided to celebrate it with him that day.

4 comments:

  1. I so very much appreciate you making the trip! Hey will you email me those pics? Ill text you my email. Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit you are so cute and I miss you tons!
    I love your new hair do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waawo...
    great U enjoyed sprig...
    cute photos....

    ___________________
    Vince
    Get Instant money

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!...
    Its a cute photos,
    Thanks for posting......


    ___________________
    Vince
    Online Marketing of your brand

    ReplyDelete