Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baseball and sleep deprivation











Tonight after an exhausting day of going to school after working all night and 2.5 hours of sleep I got to go to a baseball game! This means it's the start of getting a tan, wearing shorts sun dresses flip flops and going swimming! The weather was almost hot in the afternoon and perfect in the evening I'm loving it. Jason and I went to the Utes baseball game at the Bee's stadium. Then we went to the spaghetti factory. Unfortunately I am back at work again but if i make it though the night I will finally get sleep!!!

2 comments:

  1. I Felt great story....

    ___________________
    Vince
    Get Instant money

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great story,
    thanks for the post......

    ___________________
    Vince
    Online Marketing of your brand

    ReplyDelete