Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Music!







I have had the same playlist ever since I started blogging so I thought I would put some fresh tunes on. Not a lot is new with me I'm just drinking a lot of diet coke and chillin with Brookie almost daily. Even though the weather this summer has been crazy we go swimming at the Farmington Pool. The crowd there are cool Junior High kids or else the young mom's with their little ones. We are for sure out of place there but it's fun. Today I get to go up to Logan to see my old girlfriends I worked with at Terrace Grove.... I will be sure to get some pictures with the new camera :)

2 comments:

  1. Wawoo.... Great idea....
    thanks for post...........

    ___________________
    Vince
    Get Instant money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!....
    Its a great idea,
    Thanks for link.......

    ___________________
    Vince
    Online Marketing of your brand

    ReplyDelete